Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s is known for its beaches, volcanoes and jungles sheltering elephants, tigers and Komodo dragons. On the island of Java lies Indonesia's vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry. Straddling the equator, situated between the continents of Asia and Australia and between the Pacific and the Indian Oceans, Indonesia has many magnificent islands waiting to be explored.
On request, resorts also arrange romantic candle-lit dinners on the beach and also champagne breakfast served in the privacy of your own room, to make your honeymoon holiday memories that will last a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrival in Bali
Meet and greet with our guide, then transfers to hotel for check in and relax. Over night at selected hotel as mentioned above.
Day 2: Full day Kintamani- Ubud Tour, No Lunch (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to Gunung Kawi, known for its bathing pools and holy springs, Gunung Kawi is regarded as a site for Balinese pilgrims. . Then proceed to Kintamani to enjoy the panorama of the semi-active volcano, Mount Batur which stands majestically over the beautiful Batur lake. Right before heading back to hotel, a short visit to Ubud market and art gallery to find a wide range of traditional products at a real bargain. Over night at selected hotel as mentioned above.
Day 3: Water Sport Package - Dinner (B/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning, around 10 am, you will be picked up at the hotel and transfer to Tanjung Benoa beach. Here you will enjoy the water sport activities; parasailing, jetski, and banana boat ride Drive back to hotel Evening: dinner at the closest local India rest without transfers (manage your own transfers back to hotel) Over night at selected hotel as mentioned above
Day 4: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. At appropriate time, transfers to airport to catch flight to your next destination.
- 3 nights stay at selected hotel as mentioned above with daily breakfast
- Return airport hotel airport transfers on private on air con coach
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person upon arrival.
- Full day Kintamani - Ubud tour no meals on private
- Water sport package include 1x banana boat, 1x parasailing & 1x jet ski with transfers on sic
- 1x dinner at local India restaurant (basic menu) without transfers (manage your own transfers back to hotel)
- All entrance & parking fee
- English speaking guide during transfers
- Visa on arrival
- Domestic and/or international airport tax
- Domestic and/or international air ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, mini bar, telephone etc
- Optional tour does not mention on the program
- Gratuity for guide and driver