Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking.
Request for query
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Massive Denali National Park is home to Denali (formerly called Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak.
Facts and Figures:
Highlights: Anchorage Alaska Rail Road to Talkeetna, Denali & Fairbanks, Jet Boat Wilderness Safari, Denali Tundra Tour, El Dorado Gold Mine Tour.
Day 01: Anchorage
On arrival, transfer from Anchorage airport to hotel by hotel shuttle. After check-in rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Anchorage.
Day 02: Anchorage/Talkeetna
Morning checkout and transfer to Anchorage Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Talkeetna. Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty through large picture windows. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Afternoon proceed on Talkeetna Wilderness Jet Boat Safari. The safari offers opportunities to view nesting bald eagles, beaver activity, moose and bear in their natural habitat. Overnight in Talkeetna.
Day 03: Talkeetna/Denali Morning checkout and transfer to Talkeetna Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Denali. Be sure to keep an eye out for wildlife and magnificent views of Mt. McKinley. On arrival, check in at hotel. Evening opportunity to go on a glacier flight seeing or glacier landing tour. Overnight in Day 04: Denali
Early morning proceed on Denali Tundra Tour. Everything about Denali National Park is big: The scenery, the mountains, the incredible beauty and the animals. The Tundra Wildlife Tour is an excellent way to spot the wildlife for which Alaska is so famous. Overnight in Denali.
Day 05: Denali/Fairbanks
Morning checkout and transfer to Denali Railway Station to board Alaska Rail Road to Fairbanks. Immediately upon departing Denali you will enter the scenic Nenana River Canyon, a popular spot for whitewater rafting. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Overnight in Fairbanks.
Day 06: Fairbanks
Morning proceed for a trip through Alaska's gold mining history on the Gold Dredge Tour. Ride the Tanana Valley Railroad for an adventure into the gold fields of the interior. Before you board the train, enjoy a close up view of the TransAlaska pipeline and information displays about the pipeline. After a short course in gold mining, grab your own 'poke' filled with pay dirt and try your hand at panning for gold. Afternoon checkout and transfer to Fairbanks airport by hotel shuttle to connect flight to onward destination.
- Accommodation as per your choice
- Daily breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival & departure Airport transfers on private basis
- Inter-city transfers either by coach or rail as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in- coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Cost of basic self-drive rental car with GPS for self drive package (Additional hours, fuel charges, parking charges, vehicle drop off fees, National Park fees are not a part of the package.)
- Hotel taxes
- Airport improvement fee.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated.
- Transfers, unless otherwise specified.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Train station transfers are not included in the package.
- No Porterage
- VISA Air Tickets & Baggage Charges
- No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day)
- Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)
- 4.50% Govt Service Tax
- Common pick-up and drop-off point for sightseeing tours from central location.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly; the same is not a part of the package and cannot be prepaid.
- Passenger will have to reach on their own to common pick-up point (Bus station) in Montreal for transfer to Quebec City (Bus station).
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.