Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking.
Request for query
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Massive Denali National Park is home to Denali (formerly called Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak.
Facts and Figures:
Highlights: Daily Breakfast, 13 Days Car Rental with GPS, Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge, FlyOver Canada, Cruise on BC Ferries through Gulf Islands, Butchart Gardens, Whale Watching Tour, Shannon Falls, Peak-2- Peak Gondola, Maligne Lake Cruise, Ice Explorer Ride & Glacier Skywalk at Columbia Icefields, Sulphur Mountain Gondola, Lake Minnewanka Cruise, 12 Minutes Summit Helicopter Ride.
Day 01: Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 02: Vancouver
After breakfast, have the entire day to tour Vancouver and the surrounding area. Visit MacMillan Planetarium, Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Island, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain and Stanley Park. Later, visit FlyOver Canada, best of Vancouver’s attraction offering spectacular Virtual Flight over Canada. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 03: Vancouver/Victoria – 70 KM
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Tsawwassen Terminal to board BC Ferries. Sail across the Strait of Georgia, to reach Swartz Bay. Disembark and drive to Butchart Gardens, one of Victoria’s most celebrated sites and rated amongst the most beautiful gardens in the world. Later make your way to Victoria, the capital of British Columbia with its maritime heritage and colonial charm. Overnight in Victoria.
Day 04: Victoria/Whistler – 225 KM
After breakfast, proceed on whale watching tour. Seek out orca whales, seals, porpoises and other marine wildlife. Afternoon, checkout and drive to Nanaimo to board BC Ferries to Horseshoe Bay. Disembark and follow the spectacular Sea-to- Sky Highway to Whistler. En-route visit Shannon Falls and explore dramatic canyons. Overnight in Whistler.
Day 05: Whistler
After breakfast many charms of Whistler are yours to discover today. Fly like an eagle and travel the breathtaking 3kms span between the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. The Peak- 2- Peak Gondola offers unparalleled views of these spectacular mountains. Overnight in Whistler.
Day 06: Whistler/Kamloops – 295 KM
After breakfast checkout and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all over the world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic views of mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 07: Kamloops/Jasper – 440 KM
After breakfast, checkout and drive north along the Thompson River through the Yellowhead Pass to Jasper. The mountains part to reveal the aquamarine, glacier-fed lakes perched above the emerald valleys and the grazing elk of Jasper National Park. Overnight in Jasper.
Day 08: Jasper
After breakfast day is at leisure to explore the uniquely beautiful landscape of Jasper National Park where serene lakes and gentle meadows stand in stark contrast to its jagged peaks and spectacular glaciers. Later, enjoy Maligne Lake boat cruise and we suggest a visit to Miette Hot Springs or a ride on the Jasper Tramway Overnight in Jasper.
Day 09: Jasper/Lake Louise – 230 KM
After breakfast, checkout and drive to Lake Louise via the spectacular Icefields Parkway, said to be one of the most scenic routes in the entire world. At Columbia Icefields, take an Ice Explorer ride and further explore the magnificent Glacier Skywalk onto the massive glacier. Later continue journey to beautiful Lake Louise. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 10: Lake Louise/Banff – 75 KM
After breakfast, morning at leisure to admire Lake Louise, the acclaimed “Jewel of the Rockies”. Afternoon checkout and drive through the Bow Valley to the bustling town of Banff. The remainder of the day is free to explore its charms. Overnight in Banff. After breakfast day is at leisure. Banff National Park is a stunning wilderness and your outdoor playground for the day. Enjoy Banff Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain for some panoramic views, hike along one of the groomed trails or stroll through the town site of Banff to shop in the many boutiques and shops. Overnight in Banff.
Day 12: Banff/Calgary – 130 KM
After breakfast, checkout and drive to Kananaskis. Enjoy the most powerful experience of the Rockies, a 12 Minutes Summit Helicopter Tour. Later continue your journey to Calgary. Overnight in
Day 13: Calgary
After breakfast, morning is at leisure to explore the city’s rapid growth as a booming oil economy. Afternoon checkout and proceed to drop off vehicle at car rental agency’s location at Calgary Airport.
- Accommodation as per your choice
- Daily breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival & departure Airport transfers on private basis
- Inter-city transfers either by coach or rail as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in- coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Cost of basic self-drive rental car with GPS for self drive package (Additional hours, fuel charges, parking charges, vehicle drop off fees, National Park fees are not a part of the package.)
- Hotel taxes
- Airport improvement fee.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated.
- Transfers, unless otherwise specified.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Train station transfers are not included in the package.
- No Porterage
- VISA Air Tickets & Baggage Charges
- No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day)
- Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)
- 4.50% Govt Service Tax
- Common pick-up and drop-off point for sightseeing tours from central location.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly; the same is not a part of the package and cannot be prepaid.
- Passenger will have to reach on their own to common pick-up point (Bus station) in Montreal for transfer to Quebec City (Bus station).
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.