Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking.
Request for query
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Massive Denali National Park is home to Denali (formerly called Mount McKinley), North America’s highest peak.
Facts and Figures:
Highlights: Daily Breakfast, 8 Days Car Rental with GPS, Hornblower Cruise, Journey behind the fall, Niagara’s Fury, White Water Walk, CN Tower, Niagara IMAX, 1000 Island Cruise
Day 01: Toronto/Niagara Falls – 130 KM
Arrive Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, pick up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to one of Canada’s most spectacular sights Niagara Falls. On arrival, check in at hotel. Evening view the shimmering falls illuminated by rainbow of coloured lights. Overnight in Niagara Falls.
Day 02: Niagara Falls/Toronto – 130 KM
After breakfast, with your included Niagara Falls Adventure Pass, experience the Hornblower Cruise, Journey behind the fall, Niagara's Fury and White Water Walk. Later, experience Niagara Falls on the giant imax screen. Late afternoon checkout of hotel and proceed to Toronto. The remainder of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in
Day 03: Toronto
After breakfast, day free to discover Toronto at your own pace. Visit impressive city landmarks such as the Rogers Centre, explore the harbour front district, take a harbour cruise, or perhaps find a shopping bargain at Eaton Centre. Included today is admission to the CN Tower – an express glass elevator whisks you up to the observation lounge of this 553m monument of engineering. Overnight
Day 04: Toronto/Ottawa – 450 KM
After morning breakfast, checkout of the hotel, drive east to Rockport. Enjoy a cruise of the beautiful 1000 Islands – an unforgettable trip through the near countless small inlets that are home to a wide variety of marine life. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 05: Ottawa/Quebec City – 460 KM
After breakfast, visit the Parliament Buildings, museums or National Gallery, take a tour of the Royal Canadian Mint or enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the Ottawa River. Afternoon checkout and proceed to Quebec City. On arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 06: Quebec City/Montreal – 255 KM
After breakfast spend morning in Canada’s oldest city. Founded in 1608, Quebec City is the only walled city in North America and a designated United Nations World Heritage Site. Afternoon checkout and drive to the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Montreal. Overnight in Montreal.
Day 07: Montreal
After breakfast, day is at leisure. Montreal is one of the art and culture centres of Canada, boasting a long and colourful history. Visit Notre-Dame Basilica, Old Montreal, the Olympic site, the Biodome, Mt Royal Park, the casino or the underground city. Montreal nightlife is a must, discos, jazz clubs and other venues promise a lively experience. Overnight in Montreal.
Day 08: Montreal
After breakfast checkout and proceed to airport to drop off vehicle at car rental agency’s location at Montreal Airport
- Accommodation as per your choice
- Daily breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival & departure Airport transfers on private basis
- Inter-city transfers either by coach or rail as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in- coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Cost of basic self-drive rental car with GPS for self drive package (Additional hours, fuel charges, parking charges, vehicle drop off fees, National Park fees are not a part of the package.)
- Hotel taxes
- Airport improvement fee.
- Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated.
- Transfers, unless otherwise specified.
- National Park entrance fees.
- Train station transfers are not included in the package.
- No Porterage
- VISA Air Tickets & Baggage Charges
- No Domestic Airfare & Intercity Surface Transfers are included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No International Airfare is included (Can provide quote as separate cost per person)
- No Lunch & Dinner (Can provide quote as separate cost per person, per meal, per day)
- Any Costs not included/mentioned in itinerary
- Tips and/or Gratuity not included (Suggested tip of approx. USD 2.00 per person per day)
- 4.50% Govt Service Tax
- Common pick-up and drop-off point for sightseeing tours from central location.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly; the same is not a part of the package and cannot be prepaid.
- Passenger will have to reach on their own to common pick-up point (Bus station) in Montreal for transfer to Quebec City (Bus station).
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.