Austria often called the “Gateway to Eastern Europe”, is a delightful mix of history and architecture with great cities like Salzburg, Vienna, Linz, Innsbruck, Zell am See and more gems steeped in tradition. With the Austria Pass you can travel by train to all these Austrian marvels with utmost comfort & relaxation.
- The Austria Pass offers unlimited train travel on the entire network of Österreichische Bundesbahnen (Austrian Railways) on the days chosen within the period of validity.
- This railpass entitles you to any 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 days of unlimited travel within a period of one month.
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Children from 4 to 11 years of age travel for half the adult fare. Children under 4 years travel free.
- Saver pass is a special discounted pass for 2 to 5 adults travelling together at all times, available in 1st and 2nd class.
- Youth pass is available only in 2nd class for travelers under 26 years of age on the first day of travel.