German Rail Pass
From vibrant metropolises that never sleep, through river valleys with fairytale castles to enchanting medieval small towns... nothing can be easier and more comfortable than doing this by train! Virtually every travel need, from a business trip to a relaxing holiday, is covered by the German Rail Pass.
- The German Rail Pass is available for both first and second class travel.
- This pass is valid for unlimited travel on the trains operated by Deutsche Bahn (DB) on the national rail
- network of Germany, inclusive of Salzburg (Austria) and Basel Bad Bf (Switzerland). It is however not valid on DB Autozug and DB Urlaubsexpress (UEx).
- It offers you unlimited train travel for minimum 3 days in a period of one month. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age pay half the adult fare.
- The Twin pass is most economical and advantageous for 2 people travelling together at all times.
- Youth Pass is valid for passengers under 26 years of age on first day of travel.